EASY STEPS TO CHANGE YOUR FLAT TYRE
- Check your vehicle's manual for where to correctly place the Ezijak.
- Make sure your vehicle is on accessory and the hand brake is on (or the motor is running). Place your spare tyre under the vehicle. Plug the power cable into the cigarette lighter (12v plug) or use the battery clamps on the car battery.
- Place Ezijak under your vehicle in the correct position. Rotate adjusting screw to get the top of the jack as close to the chassis as possible.
- Press the Lift Button and once the tyre is off the ground turn off lift button.
- Connect the power cable to your Ezirattle Gun, put the correct socket adaptor on. The Rattle Gun will only work once you have it attached to the wheel nuts. Hold your finger on the button and it will spin for a little bit, and then click the wheel nut off. Make sure your finger stays on the button.
- Remove flat tyre and replace with your spare tyre. Tighten the wheel nuts with the Rattle Gun. Press the switch on the Ezijak to lower your vehicle.
- Tighten the wheel nuts with a wheel brace to make sure they are nice and tight and never lie under a car while it is jacked up.
- Plug the power cable into the 12v plug or battery. Pull out the air hose located in the side compartment of the Ezijak.
- Check your vehicle's manual for the correct tyre pressure.
- Choose the suitable head to connect to the tyre valve and then turn on the power until you get to your desired air pressure.